Tuesday, July 22, 2008

C.T. Scan Results

Re: my Post about going in for a C.A.T. scan...it was actually a CT scan (not sure what the difference is but nothing showed up on it. I asked Dr. X. what they would have been looking for. He said tumours, signs of brain damage etc. So I guess my increasing word finding, mixing up words and memory problems are either related to being depressed, or they are side effects of my medicine.

I do feel like I am far more confused and having more memory retrieval and word retrieval and word mix-up problems than ever before. It is so frustrating.

4 comments:

deepblue said...

That must be so frustrating.

Jazz said...

*hugs* to you, Aqua.

The Silent Voices in my Mind said...

Glad the CT was clear. It sucks about the increasing memory and word problems...

michelle said...

I am gald the CT scan showed nothing scary but it IS so frustrating to feel like you don't know what is going on. I am not sure what meds you are on for your depression but there was a time when I was on certain medication that I became a mess with my speech, i couldn't finish sentences and ended them all the time with "...well you know what I mean...". I can give you more details if you are interesed. Just email me at mkdsmall[at]gmail[dot]come