Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years

Just a simple post on this New Years Eve. I hope everyone who visits this site, and all their family, friends, and other loved ones, has a Happy New Year. I also hope each of you finds peace and joy in the year and years to come.

My list of family and friends includes my pdoc, Dr. X. Thank you so much for your support, kindness and patience. I hope you find peace, health and joy in the year to come. You do so much for so many and are so good at what you do.

I feel blessed to have met you and to have a therapeutic alliance with you. This continues to provide me with the hope I need to keep trying. Thank you for everything you have helped me with. Happy New Years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happier New Year to you Aqua. Thanks for sharing your therapy adventures, and I hope you continue to do so, I learn a lot from you. This year IS going to be a better one for us.

Lola x

Aqua said...

Hi Lola,
"adventures" sounds so exciting. Maybe if I think of this as an adventure I will make more progress!

The happiest of years now and in the years to come, for you Lola. You have an exquisite talent for writing and communicating and I loved your painting.

This year will make us both strong and happier. I know it.